FUGITIVE CAPTURED Dec. 31, 2012
Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers says they got a tip on Ramiro Munoz, and so did Yakima County Crime Stoppers!
The tips led Benton County deputies to Munoz, who was arrested New Year’s Eve night in Prosser.
FUGITIVE WANTED IN BENTON COUNTY Dec. 7, 2012 –
The Tri-Cities has a big-time woman abuser on the run — but it gets much worse than just domestic violence crimes.
Missing high-violent offender, Ramiro Munoz, has several warrants out for his arrest in Benton county, and he’s also been busted in Montana for a sex crime against a young child.
Officers say he’s definitely not the ‘charmer’ he wants you to believe – befriending strangers, especially women, and using them for any means.
Here are the details on RAMIRO MUNOZ:
- Age: 44
- Nickname: “Ray”
- Tattoo on web of left hand: “Munoz”
- Badly addicted to meth, and missing a lot of teeth because of it
- Refusing to give information & cooperate x 2
- Driving under the Influence
- Criminal Trespass 1st degree x 2
- Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer x 4
- Possession of Dangerous Weapon x 2
- Felony Possession of methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver.
- Felony Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance/methamphetamine x 2
- False Reporting
- Assault with Sexual Misconduct against a minor 2nd degree in Montana
- Possession of Marijuana x 3
- Assault 4/Domestic Violence x 6
- Possession/Consumption of Alcohol in Public x 4
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia x 3
- Felony Burglary 2nd Degree
- Felony Theft 2nd Degree
- Driving while license suspended x 2
If you can help get this Tri-City fugitive caught, call an anonymous tip into:
CRIME STOPPERS: 1-800-222-TIPS
You must call the Crime Stoppers hotline with your tip to be eligible to receive a cash reward for information leading to a fugitive’s arrest.
CLICK HERE for information on how to TEXT A TIP to Crime Stoppers