FUGITIVE CAPTURED Nov. 27, 2012
The Department of Corrections says Karl Dickenson has been arrested in Benton County.
FUGITIVE WANTED Nov. 13, 2012
Officers in the Tri-Cities are on the lookout for “Shorty” — we guess he’s called that because he’s 5-feet, 4-inches tall — but there’s nothing small about his rap sheet, the slew of crimes he’s wanted for, or the threat officers said he poses to law enforcement.
Missing high-violent offender, Karl Dickenson, has a total of nine warrants out for his arrest in Benton and Franklin counties and he’s also wanted by the Department of Corrections for escape.
Cops say “Shorty” is a meth head who has absolutely no love for the law.
“What makes Dickenson such a danger to law enforcement is his continued threats and increasingly aggressive behavior,” DOC officer Emily Isaacs said. “He has a very lengthy history of crimes like obstruction, hindering, resisting arrest — he’s even gone so far as to threaten his DOC Community Corrections Officer. He’s very hostile during arrests and any contact he has with DOC, so it’s very important we find him. We don’t want someone else to become a victim.”
Officers also said Karl Dickinson is a white supremacist who runs with a gang in the Columbia Basin/Tri-City area.
Here are the details on KARL DICKENSON:
- Street Name: “Shorty”
- Age: 30
- Ht: 5’4”
- Wt: 150 lbs
- Unlawful Possession of Controlled Substance/Methamphetamine x 2
- Assault 3rd Degree
- Custodial Assault on an Officer
- Bail Jumping
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Unlawful display of a deadly weapon x 2
- Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer x 6
- Hindering Police
- Resisting Arrest x 2
- Possession of a Dangerous Weapon x 2
- Harassment x 3
- Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree x 2
- Unlawful Trespass 1st Degree
- Malicous Harassment
- Assault with intent to cause injury x 3
- False Reporting 2nd Degree
- Possession of drug paraphernalia/drugs x 4
- Possession of Stolen Property
If you know how to get “Shorty” back on the map in the Tri-Cities, call an anonymous tip in to Crime Stoppers at: 800-222-TIPS
You must call the Crime Stoppers hotline with your tip to be eligible to receive a cash reward for information leading to a fugitive’s arrest.
Click here for information on how to TEXT A TIP to Crime Stoppers